Walker Weston Clark (7lbs 11 oz 21.9 in)!!!! We had our new baby boy on Friday July 10. He wasn't actually due until the 24th of July but he wanted to meet us early. I went to my doctors appointment on Thursday and he hooked me up to a non stress test to monitor his movements and my contractions started getting stronger and stronger. The doc came in and said, "are you in labor?" "i think i might be!" He checked me again and I had gone from a 3 to a 4 in 45 minutes. It was moving pretty quickly so I went home and got my stuff and went to the hospital. He was born at 1:25 Friday morning. The labor was a little rough because we had to turn off my epidural during pushing (not something I want to experience again!) and I had to push longer than I wanted to. But he's here and he's healthy so we couldn't be happier.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
He's Finally Here!
Posted by Stephanie at 7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congratulations! He is a cutie!
He is soo precious! We all are so happy for you guys. :)
Congratulations Steph! He is BEAUTIFUL! I hope you recover okay. One day when things settle down, i would LOVE to catch up. :)
love, katie buie (hahn)
He's so cute! I can't wait to come meet the little guy! I'm just waiting for the right time:) Congratulations!
He is adorable! I loved your basketball belly! It seriously didn't even look real. Like when you were a kid and would shove a beach ball under your shirt. Maybe I just did that :) how awesome you have 3 healthy beautiful kids. I'm sad your labor wasn't great. Yikes! Sounds painful! But you have a little sweety now. Congrats!
Congrats Steph! How nice that he decided to come 2 weeks early!!
Congrats Steph! He is so handsome! Hopefully we can meet him soon! Did you know that Laurel had her baby girl on the the 10th too?
Congratulations! That is so exciting! You seriously look like you have a basketball under your shirt! We are happy for you guys - he is really cute!
Post a Comment