Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

I know my blog has been neglected, but 3 kids has just thrown me over the edge. I sit and hold Walker WAY to much and Jacks and Kennedy are at a fun age for entertaining....long story short, no time for Blogging!

We did have a great Halloween, it was very amusing to watch my kids trick or treating.
Jackson was in a race to be first the whole time and Kennedy was content to be very last and hang out with Grandpa.
We had a very spooky Ghost!



And a very beautiful Princess Belle!

We went with Ryan and his family and Grandma and Grandpa Hirschi. Aaron stayed home with little Walker and handed out candy.



After trick or treating Aaron took the kids to the spook alley and Jackson tried really hard to be brave but Kennedy buried her face in Daddy's chest the whole time. Walker never left the house but i don't think our little frog cared one bit.


2 comments:

Rach said...

F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!! Loved the Post. You should do it more often! Just teasin, I can't imagine three kids! CRAZY!

Angie said...

What is this I see?? A new post!? Yay! Just kidding. Your kids look so cute in their costumes. I love the cuddly little frog! And don't tell me 3 kids will put me over the edge...cuz there's no turnin' back now!:)