Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Spring Update... Where Have We Been?




We have been so busy these last few months, time just flew on by. I wanted to update everyone on what we have been up to. We went and stayed in Las Vegas at Grandma's for 2 weeks for swimming lessons. Jackson loved every minute of it and Kennedy thought she was being tortured (she more or less was!). Jackson made a lot of progress this year and swims like a little pro and Kennedy can flip to her back and get a breath and grab a wall to hold on for dear life, YEAH! A little comfort to Mom.

While we were there we went to the drag races with Grandma and Grandpa. It took Jackson a little while to warm up to the loud cars but Kennedy loved it the whole time. There was a car show and Kennedy found a car just her size, how cute!

We had such a fun time visiting Grandma and Grandpa in Las Vegas. We love you guys! I'll have to do my update in 2 parts so stay tuned :)!!






8 comments:

Bitter Family said...

Stephanie, your kids are so big! I'm glad you found me so we can K-I-T!

Kim said...

Looks like fun! It is a busy time of year...I need to catch up on my blog!

Lindz said...

when will you be in Vegas again? I want to see you!

Katie said...

Stephanie kate! i am so excited that i found your blog. i didn't know you joined the wonderful world of blogging. :) we need to catch up! i am in the middle of a move but after we get settled i would love to see how things are going for you.
p.s. you little girl looks just like you!
-katie

Jenny Wilson said...

Hi Stephanie...
It is Jenny, I knew that Kara was having a baby any time, so I checked her blog and found a comment from you. I have been wondering how your family has been doing. You can see my blog @ rjbwilson.blogspot.com. We need to catch up sometime!

Jenny Wilson said...

my email is frei_jenny@hotmail.com, send me an email so I can update you. Thanks, Jenny

Lindz said...

I'm going to be in Vegas from July 6 to the 14th. It would be so fun to see you and get the girls together to play! We need to coordinate our trips better.

jamieBEE said...

YOU WERE IN VEGAS! and we didnt get our kids together!!!!!!! My goodness girl! when are you coming back?!

We missed Kanab this 4th of July. How were all the fireworks? and parade?