Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Jackson's Last Day of School



Jackson finished his first year of preschool. He had so much fun this year and he grew so much. His teacher was darling and helped Jacks out a lot. She was always so patient through his meltdowns:) The kids did a little program at the park on their last day. It was really cute and they got to show off everything they had been learning.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm excited you've entered the world of blogging...I'm pretty new too! Your little family is so cute. Your little boy sure looks like his dad...but where did all the blonde come from??

jamieBEE said...

Hi Steph!!! I am so glad to see pictures of your fam! You guys look like you are doing great! I hope Kanab is treating you well! :)

Anonymous said...

WHAT!! You have a blog page and didn't even tell me. I think about you all the time and wish we got to see each other more... but now I can stalk you on your blog! YEA!