Thursday, March 5, 2009

New Family Pictures

It was quite a challenge to get Jackson to smile but we managed to get some. I give credit to our awesome photographer! Michelle, you're the best!









8 comments:

Lindz said...

Steph, you are so pretty! I miss you so dang much! We really need to plan a time we can go to Vegas at the same time.

Angie said...

Very cute. Soon you will have to "update" your family picture again! I'm sad Jackson isn't in Cyd's preschool anymore. Ya just had to go and make me president, didn't ya?? I will get even later....:)

The Ririe's said...

You have such a cute family! This will be so much fun to be back in touch! =)

hugsnkisses said...

I love these new pictures! They are all so cute, but I guess they couldn't be anything but with such cute subjects. Dad and I love and appreciate all of you!

Coopercomics said...

Your family is so cute!!! I love those pictures! :)

Staci said...

They did turn out great! I love the one of Jackson with the white background. His dimples are the cutest! Your little baby bump looks cute too! I'm glad you took them before the baby comes so that your kids don't look to big!

michelle and brady said...

steph it was so fun to see you at brandes shower! your family is so dang cute

The Harveys said...

You have the most gorgeous family!