I'm so excited to bust out the sidewalk chalk again. It is finally getting warm enough to play outside! Jackson has been learning to write his letters and told me he wanted to write a word. He told me to say the letters he was writing (like he was teaching me). After repeating every letter he wrote, he said"now what does that spell?!" I said "OOFITOL" and he said (very enthusiasticly) "Yes that's right!!!!" What a silly kid. Kennedy had lots of fun making pictures, too.
We had an old blue trike that nobody rode anymore so yesterday we bought some pink spray paint and converted it to a princess ride. I had some little vinyl stickers to put on and now Kennedy thinks it is the best bike ever! The kids have been riding bikes for hours everyday. What a nice break for mommy.
Friday, March 13, 2009
OOFITOL!
Posted by Stephanie at 5:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Help! I didn't even notice until now that you are pregs! You are soo cute with your bump. Im so happy for you guys! I cant even believe you are on #3. You have such a darling Fam!
Is that OOFITOL on the pink motorcycle? I love Jackson's letters. Maybe you guys should consider that mane for the baby!
Yay for warm weather! I drove past your house the other day and saw you all out there. We need to have a park day. I love the Jackson story cuz Cyd has been doing the same thing to me lately. She writes random letters and then asks me what it says. Silly kids. Gotta love 'em!
Wow Steph! Your kids are getting so big, and a 3rd on the way?! That's crazy. I guess now we can try to get started on our first. Haha. :) Hope all is well! Tell Aaron hello for us.
Post a Comment