Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray, It's Kindermusic Day!!




Kennedy gets so excited for her class, she can hardly stand it. She was running around screaming that she got to see her friends today. She just loves to get her hair done and dress up cute to leave. She has so much fun singing the songs and dancing. She asks me everyday if she gets to go to her "kinamuzic cwass".

6 comments:

hugsnkisses said...

She's so cute. sh's going to love dance class too!

Angie said...

I was just talking to Stephanie Bundy about that class yesterday! It sounds really cute. Cydnee is on the waiting list for both gymnastics and dance, I really hope she gets in one of them, I think she'd really like it!

Anonymous said...

So cute. I am proud you finally made a new post. It's about time. JK! Kennedy is adorable.

Lindz said...

Happy Birthday Steph!! Love ya!

Kara Benson said...

What a DARLING outfit! If I had clothes like that I would be that excited to get ready too!

Melissa said...

She is just such a Doll. We miss seeing you guys. Hopefully we'll get to see you for the CARNIVAL! If not we'll have to come down and see ya. Miss you lots.