Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What Were We Thinking?



I guess we were thinking how much we love our little monsters and how much they really love the dirt! We spent the day working in the yard and built the kids a sand box, YEAH! For those of you who know this little town it is famous for its red
dirt. Red dirt that stains everything and never ever comes out again!!!!! I really do love my kids! They had a blast and didn't get out all day. It really is worth it and for the record their clothes did come clean. I just hope they don't ever decide to make it into a swimming pool ( remember Mom?).

3 comments:

jamieBEE said...

gotta LOVE the KANAB dirt! ;)

hugsnkisses said...

What a fun choice for that corner of the yard. I know the kids will love it!

The Harveys said...

Hi Steph! It is so great to reconnect with you. Your family is beautiful! You must be so proud of them!