Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tagged by The Wright To Brag

10 years ago I:

1. was a Freshman in high school

2. Didn't even have a driver's license

3. Was running track

4. Worked for Fabulous Freddy's Car Wash pumping gas

5. Wasn't allowed to date yet!


5 things on today's "to do" list:

1. Pay bills

2. Fold laundry

3. Make dinner

4. Have a little quiet time, ha

5. Clean up this messy house


5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Tomatoes from the garden

2. Pringles

3. Cottage cheese

4. Chocolate

5. Toast with cinnamon/sugar


5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Buy a house

2. Travel the world

3. Help the orphans all over the world and probably adopt as many as I could

4. Invest and make more millions

5. Play a lot


5 places I have lived:

1. Kanab, UT

2. Las Vegas, NV

3. Cedar City, UT

4. St. George, UT

5. A very tiny apartment!


Five jobs I have had:

1. Mother

2. Gas pumper

3. Car Washer

4. Cashier

5. Human Resource Manager

I tag...
Anyone who wants to play, and
1. Kara
2. Melissa
3. Veronica
4. Lindsey
5. Kim

Everyone else reading this!Rules:Each player copies and pastes my answers to their blog and then answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

3 comments:

Kara Benson said...

You're in trouble I HATE playing tag!

Coopercomics said...

I just realized something interesting. My cousin Brian is married to your sister in-law Natalie. (Whom I adore by the way) So, we are kind of related...pretty sweet.

jamieBEE said...

Hola! Como Estas. Does that bring back some 1st Year Spanish memories!!! :)